Summer Reading Program
FREE for 30 Days!
Start your 30 days' FREE access to Reading Eggs – the perfect summer reading program to keep your kids entertained and prevent summer learning loss.
Reading Eggs is the multi‑award winning online reading program for kids ages 2 to 13. Designed by experienced elementary teachers, the program is an excellent online summer reading program to help your children catch up on lost learning during the coronavirus pandemic.
This 30 days' free access is our effort to ensure your child can continue learning at home with a quality educational resource designed by experienced educators and used by over 10 million children worldwide.
Proven results to prevent the summer reading slide
- Over 91% of parents report a noticeable improvement in their child's reading ability within weeks
- Based on solid scientific research
- Trusted in over 12,000 elementary schools worldwide
- Developed by expert educators with over 30 years of experience
- Money‑back guarantee.
Why try the Reading Eggs program this summer
- Lessons match your child's ability
- Exciting rewards and certificates enhance motivation
- Includes over 2000 e‑books, printable worksheets, assessment quizzes and lesson plans to support home learning
- Fun characters, songs and animations make learning to read fun!
- Track progress with detailed reports
- Compatible with tablet devices so learning is possible anywhere.
Your child's reading journey:
Multi‑award winning program
Your FREE trial gives your child access to all our learning programs this summer.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.
Nurture an early love of math with structured lessons and activities that build essential math skills.