Make learning essential math skills fun!
These iPad apps have a huge range of activities that comprehensively cover essential math skills for Grades K, 1 and 2. Written for the Common Core Standards, students can access a huge range of activities that make learning math fun, motivating and very rewarding!
With over 120 different skills addressed, the nine areas in the Training sections meet common core standards for conceptual understanding. Each app builds on the concepts and skills from the one before, creating coherence across the grades.
These apps combine all that we know about how students learn math with the powerful interactivity and motivation provided by the iPad.
- Multiplayer – up to 4 players can play against each other in games of speed and fun.
- Rewards – students are motivated to achieve more with circus games and badges.
- Training – a wide range of questions types’ great for practice of essential math skills.
- Timed – improve speed and recall of math facts through the timed activities.
- Track progress – multiple accounts for each student allow for individual tracking and achievements!
School Bulk Bonus!
SAVE 50% when purchasing 20+ copies of an individual app. Redeemable via https://volume.itunes.apple.com.
If you have any questions about the Mathseeds range of apps, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working in education I can see the value and relevance in this App. More than just skills and drills, Targeting Maths is stand out in content, with a strong focus on problem solving. Questions are posed in a variety of ways which is essential. The bank of mathematical terms in each strand is worth the cost alone, exposing children to the language of maths. Above all it is engaging so children will be keen to reinforce work covered in their school program. Happy customer! - iTunes User Review
What a brilliant app and fun way for my students to learn maths! We use Targeting Maths as our workbook program as this is a wonderful new addition to the program. - Sofia Let
If you have any questions about Targeting Maths, please email us at email@example.com.