Learn to Read in 5 weeks for FREE!
Reading Eggs is the multi-award winning reading program for ages 3 to 13 that uses scientific research to help your child learn to read, in just weeks!
The program is designed by experts to deliver fast and proven results to prepare your child for school in the best way possible.
Learning to read is made fun and easy as your child makes their way through self-paced, one-on-one lessons that match their ability and feature fun characters, wonderful songs, and interactive animations.
Fast, proven results
- Over 91% of parents report a noticeable improvement in their child's reading ability within weeks.
- Based on solid research and proven learning principles.
- Teaches phonics, sight words, vocabulary, and more.
- Trusted in over 16,000 elementary schools worldwide.
- Developed by expert educators with over 30 years' experience.
Why you and your child will love Reading Eggs
- Self-paced, one-on-one lessons match to your child's ability.
- Exciting rewards and certificates enhance your child's motivation.
- Over 2000 beautifully illustrated e-books to suit all levels.
- Fun characters, songs, and animations make learning to read fun.
- Track progress with detailed assessment reports and real-time progress updates.
- Compatible with tablet devices, which makes learning possible anywhere.
Your child's reading journey:
"As a language teacher, I find Reading Eggs to be a really great educational tool. My daughter is only 3 and a half and she's doing so well recognizing letters already. My son is 6 now and started Reading Eggs at 3. It's just unbelievable how he's picked up letter recognition and reading in general. By the age of 4 he could actually read which is pretty amazing!" – Cecile
"By using Reading Eggs, Levi's word recognition is incredible. For a 3 and a half year old, he's really gone ahead leaps and bounds – it's amazing! We'll be walking down the street and he'll look up at a sign and read the words so easily. It's the best thing we've ever done for him. He absolutely loves it, and we love it too." – Phil
"Ava now recognizes all her letters and sounds. It's been a really good building block for starting school next year, and she likes hatching the eggs after each lesson!" – Deanne
"We've tried other programs and nothing compares to this, she's just learned so much! At first I was a sceptic but after the free trial, it's the confidence boost we both needed." – Roslyn