Learn to read, spell and write with Eggy Phonics!
Phonics is a vital part of learning to read, and Eggy Phonics – the highly interactive series of apps for the iPad – makes phonics a fun, motivational and multisensory learning experience for children aged 3+.
Making the most of the great features of the iPad, the Eggy Phonics apps can teach your child to read, spell and write the key short and long vowel words that make up a large part of early reading.
Each app features 5 fun phonics games that progress through 20 levels, your child will love using the ‘tap’ and ‘touch and drag’ functions to arrange letters, match words with pictures and trace and write letters – teaching them a range of essential early reading skills.
The Eggy Phonics apps include a variety of rewards to keep your child motivated to learn, including 100 badges to earn, 20 critters to hatch and a fun reward game!
Each Eggy Phonics app includes 5 phonics games – Picture This, Spell on Your Own, Word Play, Bubble Words, Write the Word – plus a special reward game. There are 100 badges to earn as well as 20 critters to hatch at the completion of a level!
- For the iPad.
- Suitable for ages 3+.
- 5 phonics games + special reward game.
- 20 levels covering 100 words.
- 3 difficulties to choose from.
- Develops listening, spelling, reading and writing skills.
- Fun rewards include 100 badges to earn and 20 critters to hatch.
- Choose from 3 accents – Australian, UK and US.
- Eggy Phonics is brought to you by the makers of Reading Eggs – a team of educators with more than 25 years of experience in early childhood education.
I like that Eggy Phonics 1 is very easy to work through and that it covers short vowel word families in so many different ways, even including practicing letter formation! I also appreciate the fact that it is able to be played independently. - Blogger Review
If you have any questions about Eggy Phonics, please email us at email@example.com.