A Breakthrough in Learning Math!
Mathseeds will teach your child the math skills they need for school success. Register now for your FREE trial!
Mathseeds makes learning essential early math skills easy and fun for young kids. Suitable for ages 3–9, the program includes 200 highly instructional lessons that help children achieve mastery and develop an early love of math straight from home.
Filled with colorful animations, interactive activities, exciting rewards and hundreds of printable worksheets, Mathseeds is a powerful way to prepare your child for school or help them improve their confidence and skills if they are struggling.
Proven Math Results
- Self-paced lessons build mathematical skills with numbers, counting, shapes, subtraction, measurement, early multiplication and more!
- Instant progress reports let you see exactly how your child is improving
- Developed by expert educators with over 30 years of experience
- Money-back guarantee.
Why Children Love Mathseeds
- Children learn while having fun with entertaining characters, catchy songs and motivating rewards
- One‑on‑one lessons match your child's ability
- Interactive assessment tasks build confidence and help children achieve mastery
- Also available on iPad and Android devices* – making learning possible anywhere!
Actual Screenshots from Inside Mathseeds
Join more than 10 million users worldwide
and start your free trial today.
Your FREE trial gives your child access to all our award‑winning programs.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Lessons cover key phonics skills like letter-sound recognition, blending and spelling.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.
Nurture an early love of math with structured lessons and activities that build essential math skills.
*Check if your device meets our minimum technical specifications here.