3P Learning Receives Bett Award Nomination
3P Learning has been shortlisted for no fewer than four separate awards at the upcoming BETT Awards 2015, the Oscars of the education world.
3P’s flagship learning resource Mathletics has been shortlisted in three categories… “Best Whole-Course Subject Curriculum Resource“, “Best International Digital Resource” and “Best Primary-Years Digital Content“, where it will go head to head with 3P Learning’s own literacy resource Reading Eggs.
The BETT Awards are a celebration of the inspiring creativity and innovation that can be found throughout technology for education. The winners are seen to have excelled in ICT provision and support for schools with a clear focus on what works in the classroom. Each year, the awards endeavour to recognise, reward and promote this excellence.
Winners will be announced in January at a glittering ceremony held in London as part of the week-long BETT event, the world’s leading and largest showcase of education technology solutions. Watch this space for news!
I am immensely pleased for the whole team that we have been recognised in this way again by the hugely prestigious BETT Awards. We are innovators, constantly releasing new and exciting features and tools into our resources. I’m particularly pleased to see that the hugely rigorous new Mathletics curriculum content designed to address the new National Curriculum has been recognised. We genuinely love learning – and we don’t do this for awards – but nominations like these are really the icing on the cake.
Tim Power. Managing Director, 3P Learning.
Proven Reading Results
- 91% of parents noticed an improvement in their child’s reading ability since using Reading Eggs
- Based on solid scientific research
- Used in 12,000 schools worldwide (and counting!)
- Developed by expert educators with 20+ years’ experience
- Money-back guaranteed
Why Children Love Reading Eggs
- 120 lessons, thousands of interactive activities, motivating rewards and songs
- Makes reading fun – kids want to learn
- One–on–one lessons to match your child’s ability
- Detailed assessment reports to show and recognise progress
- Suitable for children aged 3 – 13
Actual Screenshots From Inside Reading Eggs
Join over 10 million users from 169 countries
and claim your FREE, 14-day Trial of Reading Eggs now