Learn to Read in 2 weeks for FREE!
Reading Eggs is the multi-award winning reading program for ages 2 to 13 that uses scientific research to help your child learn to read, in just weeks!
The program is designed by experts to deliver fast and proven results to prepare your child for school in the best way possible.
Learning to read is made easy and fun as your child makes their way through self-paced, one-on-one lessons that match their ability and feature fun characters, wonderful songs and interactive animations.
Fast, proven results
- Over 91% of parents report a noticeable improvement in their child's reading ability within weeks
- Based on solid scientific research
- Trusted in over 12,000 elementary schools worldwide
- Developed by expert educators with over 30 years of experience
- Money-back guarantee
Why you and your child will love Reading Eggs
- Lessons match your child's ability
- Exciting rewards and certificates enhance motivation
- Includes over 2500 e-books
- Fun characters, songs and animations make learning to read fun!
- Track progress with detailed reports
- Compatible with tablet devices so learning is possible anywhere
Your child's reading journey:
I love watching these two grow and learn. They get Soo excited when they master something new.
@readingeggs arvo sesh! Oscar’s already learned … and Billie has just started … FUN!
And learning with @readingeggs is exactly what it is! The app that is all about learning in a fun and interactive way.
Those "I got it right" drink celebrations! Courtesy of @readingeggs #backtoschool #readingeggs #learntoread
All about numbers this kid. We don't know where he gets it - hubby's a creative and I'm all about words, but Archie counts and calculates allll day long.
#mylittlereader #eggsplorer #lovinglearning
Multi-award winning program
Your FREE trial gives your child access to all our award‑winning programs.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Lessons cover key phonics skills like letter-sound recognition, blending and spelling.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.
Nurture an early love of math with structured lessons and activities that build essential math skills.