The Targeting Maths range of Apps
An amazing new way to learn mathematics
The Targeting Maths Apps are an amazing new way to learn mathematics. Within these apps, students can access a huge range of activities that make learning math skills fun, motivating and full of rewards.
Each child has their own account and their individual achievements are recorded in the progress section. This app combines all that we know about how children learn maths with the powerful interactivity and motivation provided by the iPad.
- Training – 81 question sets that cover 9 topics. This section includes a scratch board for working out problems, along with a dictionary of terms.
- Timed – increase your speed in essential addition, subtraction, word and mixed mathematics facts.
- Multiplayer – up to 4 players can play against each other in this game of speed and fun.
- Badges – earn 220 badges.
- Games – earn tokens to spend on fun games in the Circus area.
Working in education I can see the value and relevance in this App. More than just skills and drills, Targeting Maths is stand out in content, with a strong focus on problem solving. Questions are posed in a variety of ways which is essential. The bank of mathematical terms in each strand is worth the cost alone, exposing children to the language of math. Above all it is engaging so children will be keen to reinforce work covered in their school program. Happy customer! - iTunes User Review
If you have any questions about Targeting Maths, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.